Online Payment Policies
This online payment system is provided by INDO GERMAN LANGUAGE AND CULTURAL SOCIETY (IGLCS), which manages the Goethe-Zentrum in Trivandrum and its branch in Kochi under direct authorisation from the Goethe-Institut/Max Mueller Bhavan. IGLCS may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for IGLCS is India.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that YOU ACCEPT these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this facility!
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-The descriptions of charges are specific to you (i.e. Service name, Date etc.) when you log in with your unique password. All charges quoted here are in Indian Rupees. IGLCS reserves the right to change the charges at any time.
• Your payment will normally reach IGLCS account, to which you are making a payment, within two working days.
• We cannot accept the liability for a payment not reaching to IGLCS account due to an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept the liability, if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
• If the card supplier declines payment, IGLCS is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your Bank/Credit/Debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
• In no event will IGLCS be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Refund Policy/Cancellation Policy
• If the customers leave the IGLCS website before they complete their transaction, there shall be no entitlement to the refund of charges.
• Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the IGLCS and based on the regulations of the Goethe-Institut, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Policy shall require INDO GERMAN to refund the charges (or part thereof) unless such charges (or part thereof) have previously been paid. No part of the registration fee for a course or the examination fee will be refunded. So, please ensure that you enrol your name for the course or examination after duly considering the requirements and understanding the payment conditions correctly and completely!
All payment details, which are entered through this payment gateway, are encrypted. Communications to and from the service provider's website are encrypted.
However, IGLCS shall not be liable for any failure by the customer or third party making payment of charges to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Online payments of charges can be made by Credit/Debit card or Netbanking. These payments are not collected by IGLCS directly, but by the service provider.
Once the payment is received by the service provider in cleared funds, the service provider will contact IGLCS to confirm the details of the successful payment made by the customer, or third party making the payment. On receipt of this confirmation, IGLCS will confirm to the customer that the payment has been received and accepted by the IGLCS. In the event that the customer does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment, it is the responsibility of the customer to check with the IGLCS that the payment has been accepted. The customer shall remain responsible for the charges until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the IGLCS in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts due to the IGLCS.
Entire content of this website has been gathered to the best of our knowledge and belief, and the IGLCS endeavours to keep it up-to-date. In particular, we reserve the entire right to update and/or modify and/or remove this data anytime and without any prior notice. Please note that IGLCS holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information.
Further, IGLCS has every right to bring about legal action on customers who misuse/alter/reproduce the content/information available on the website.
IGLCS reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between IGLCS and any user visiting the IGLCS website or providing identifying information of any kind.
If you wish to stop any further sms/email alerts/contacts from our side, all you need to do is to send an email email@example.com mentioning your mobile number and you will be excluded from the alerts list.