We have different batches to suit the learner's convenience. There are week-day courses and weekend courses.
For C1,C2 and corporate courses please contact our office.
- 1. Course fees and exam fees must be paid in full at the time of admission. No instalments allowed.
- 2. Exam fees must be paid at least three weeks before the exam date.
- 3. Fees can be paid by Cash, Cheque, Demand Draft or by online transfer.
- 4. All Candidates applying for the A1 and A2 courses must register by paying Rs. 5000, which will be adjusted against the total course fee.
- 4. Registration fee once paid is not refundable. However, the candidate may be permitted to shift the admission to the next immediate batch.
- 6. Course fee will not be reimbursed after three days of starting a course. Should the candidate decide to discontinue within three days of starting the course, 50% of the course fees will be returned.
- 7. Should any candidate fail to appear for any part of the examination due to any reason other than personal illness, he/she will have to pay full examination fee for writing the missed part or entire examination at a later date as determined by the Goethe-Zentrum.
- 8. A formal medical certificate has to be produced by such candidates before applying for re-registration for an examination or part of it.
- 9. A re-registration fee of Rs. 2,000 (two thousand) will have to be paid for writing the examination or part of it.
- 10. Those who have paid 5,000 Rupees and registered their names for the courses, MUST report at the Goethe-Zentrum at the latest on the second day after starting the class. Registration of those who fail to do so without a valid, written information will be cancelled without any further notice. Medical certificate from a registered, modern medical practitioner has to be produced in the case of medical emergencies.
- 11. Opening Hours of the Self-Learning Centre: Monday to Friday : 11:00 to 15:00
- 12. From January onwards, no payment will be received for admission, unless the registration is done ONLINE, all such payments without online registration will be transferred back to the accounts of such applicants.
For any suggestions, complaints or remarks, please use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Such emails will be answered ONLY, if the sender has mentioned his/her name, address and contact number in the email. Anonymous emails without name and address will not be entertained.
The course fees include the text books for the respective course.
Those who do not wish to write the examination in a particular course can apply for a participation certificate, provided they have attended at least 70% of the classroom sessions.
For all courses : online & offline, the student must have attended at least 70% of the lesson units, in order to be promoted to the next level after the internal test or after passing the international exam.
- Terms and Conditions for Attendance in Online courses
- 1. The camera must be turned on for the entire duration of the online course.
- 2. If the camera is not turned on even after three repeated requests from the teacher, the concerned student will be marked absent.
- 3. If the student continues to keep the camera turned-off during one more class, he/she will be removed from the online course.
- 4. The students are expected to respond to the questions of the teachers in class. Those who do not respond will be marked absent.
- 5. Such students will be informed that they will no longer be allowed to continue with the online course.